COME FIND OUT WHY WE DO 90% OF THE RENTALS ON THE SPACE COAST
(72 MILES LONG)
(72 MILES LONG)
LARGEST RENTAL FLEET IN FLORIDA!
CLOSEST JET SKI AND BOAT RENTAL TO ORLANDO
"WHERE THE LOCALS GO FOR FUN"
- Space Coast Living Magazine
Thinking about renting a boat or a jet ski?
According to the experts you have come to the right place. Several publications rate Hayley's jet ski and boat rental as one of the best locations in Florida. We sit where the Banana and Indian River meet so you can choose what river you want to go have fun in.
We have the largest and most diverse selection of boats and jet skis in Brevard County along with the only boat club. Whether you want to go dolphin watching, island exploring, tubing, fishing, skiing, out to dinner, or just having some family time, we have the right boat or jet ski for you.
We are the closest location to Orlando that offer BOTH boat and jet ski rentals. Don't worry you wont get lost. Maps are provided and we mark up all the fun spots. Go have some fun!!!
Hayley's Jet Ski, Boat Rentals and the 321 Boat Club featured article: 2013
Hayley's Jet Ski, Boat Rentals and the 321 Boat Club feature article:
Hayley's Jet Ski, Boat Rentals and the 321 Boat Club feature article - 2012:
LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS:
Travel Host Magazine:
"Perfect location, lots of things to do in the area, professional operation, beautiful boats and jet skis"
Space Coast Living Magazine:
"Great way to get out on the water. The location doesn't get any better for boating or jet skiing"
Space Coast Business Magazine:
"With the corporate membership its a great way to entertain employees & business clients at an unbeatable price"
City Blazer Magazine:
"Best Boating and jet skiing in Florida!"
Florida Explorer Magazine
"Largest Rental fleet on Space Coast at the best location."
|Coastal Angler Magazine
"Best selection of boats on the Space Coast, world class service, and prices you just can't beat!."
WARNING: 4 MUST ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU RENT A BOAT, JET SKI OR JOIN A BOAT CLUB IN FLORIDA
1. ASK IF THEY HAVE THEIR OWN OFFICE ON-SITE. Sounds like a strange question to ask. However, there are a lot of "fly by night operations" (people you DO NOT want to have your credit card info). State law 68D-36.109 requires certain things MUST be posted. This is only one of several local and state laws that if you don't have an office you cant meet the requirements. Thus rendering them an "illegal operation". DON'T BE FOOLED BY A NICE WEB SITE.
Come into our clean office and fill out your paperwork. Make sure you read the FLORIDA TODAY article on the wall about Hayley and check out Hayley racing her Ferrari on the track.
2. ASK IF THEIR BOATS ARE REGISTERED AND INSURED IN THE COMPANY NAME. You can not properly insure a commercial boat if its not in the company's name. If something goes wrong you will have serious problems. No one ever plans on having an accident. Make the company show you the registration and insurance before you go anywhere. If you get pulled over you must have this documentation anyway.
We have clear clean titles on ALL of our boats and outstanding insurance. We believe in being 100% debt free (personal and business).
3. ASK HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET OUT OF THE NO WAKE ZONE. If you rent a boat in Port Canaveral/ Cocoa Beach you can spend as much as one hour getting out of the no wake zone. There is a good chance you will need to go through the locks system. Good luck and have fun sitting around. Make sure you do the math to find out how much it cost to get out of a no wake zone. If you rent a boat for 4 hrs. at $400 you will spend $200 ($100 per hr. one hour going out, and one getting back) just trying to go have fun. Don't waste your money.
At our marina it takes 3 minutes to clear the no wake zone. Its one of the many reasons our location is rated by several publications and experts as "best in the state".
4. ASK HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN IN BUSINESS. If you rent from someone who has only been in business a few years or less they are sometimes strapped for cash and take short cuts on servicing their boats. You don't want to go out and get caught in a bad situation. We have picked up rentals from other company's junk boats breaking down.
We have no junk boats or jet skis. We have had the same phone number (321-777-4FUN) for OVER 20 years. We bought out Mariner Club who was extremely successful in rentals and club membership. Hayley expanded the fleet and locations.
For those wanting to explore our Boat Club
$5 discount on your rental if you have it on when you arrive at the marina!
Order From Panera Bread!
Place an order with Panera Bread and have your food delivered when you arrive at the marina!